Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

Why are all the best NBA players white?

Larry Bird, Pete Maravich, John Stockton, Dirk Nowitzski, Jimmer Fredette, Michael Jordan, Bill Laimbeer

I forgot about Christian Laettner too. 

Since when was Michael Jordan white?

Larry Bird and Dirk Nowitzski are all time great players. John Stockton never won an NBA championship although he came close. If you think he is better than Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan, then you are nuts. Maravich is a gunner. He did lead the league in scoring, but he was terrible on defense. Laimbeer was not even the best player on his team. 

• Kathy

They are not all the best players.

Michael doleac.

• Bill Russell won 2 NCAA Men's Basketball Championships, an Olympic Gold Medal in Men's Basketball and 11 NBA Championships in 13 Seasons, yet somehow you missed him? Do I need to mention that Kobe Bryant has 5 NBA Championships and he scored more points than everyone you named? Can I also add that both Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Karl Malone also outscored everyone you named? I can think of a lot of Great Caucasian Players you overlooked? You really don't seem to know much about Basketball.

Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant, etc... None of them are white and they are some of the best players in the game. 

Jimmer Fredette is not an NBA player!

About basketball

Basketball is a very popular sport worldwide. Round, orange golf balls are played in each indoor and outdoor area. The main purpose of basketball as a team sport is to collect points by throwing the ball inside a basket or baskets placed vertically around the court. The team that follows certain guidelines and collects the most points is declared the winner. Usually there are 5 players in each group. Square-shaped basketball court baskets are hung at the ends of both features, known as rims.

• Mier

Whites overall dominate sports. Even Basketball was created by Canadians. 

The best QBs in football are white which is the granddaddy of football positions. 

Best hockey players white

Best soccer players white/Hispanic 

Best boxers aren’t black they’re either from Eastern Europe or from Hispanic countries. 

Best MMA fighters white. 

I can’t sit here and name names but anyone who knows sports knows this.

saying this isn’t off the strength of me being a white supremacist. This is just fact. However the most heavily promoted are black . Blacks in overall dont dominate anywhere. 

Also basketball nowadays is just for losers who come from single mother homes. 

Michael Jordan is white? 

News to me.

Those dumbos who TD me, well...got it straight now?

Michael Jordan is NOT white, OK?

don't forget about canadian mvp steve nash