what's the best battery for a 2010 toyota 4runner limited?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The best battery I ever had was a Yuasa, which lasted me 12 years. By then your 2010 will be 22 years old. Just try to find a Yuasa car battery though. Go on and get you a $50 Value Craft battery from Walmart. That very same battery will cost $100 if you buy it at AutoZone.

• 1 month ago

Walmart or Autozone. Autozone's Dura Last batteries have been stellar in my experience. I had a Dura Last Gold battery last me over 7 years in a Toyota Previa I used to own. That's 7 plus  years in a fully optioned van with the A/C running 80-85 % of the time, not to mention California traffic and heat. 

• 2 months ago

a new  one.....................

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The best battery is the one designed for your vehicle 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Walmart special. And also a float charger. It will extend the life of your battery and keep it reliable if you plug your car into a float charger whenever it sits for more than 2 days. 

The best possible battery is not worth purchasing. It would probably be a lithium battery and there's no reason to waste money on something like that, you're not driving a rolls royce.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A Walmart special.

• CB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The best battery will cost you about $350 dollars, the best battery for your vehicle will the correct size (cca) and group type as outlined in your owners manual. Personally I like North State Batteries but they are not easy to get in some parts of the world much including the USA. Reasonable cost the good longevity - crappy warranty but I have never needed to use it nor have the batteries been problematic.

Optima if you think you REALLY need the BEST battery and have the cash to afford one.

• 2 months ago

The most amps that you can get to fit in the physical space.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.