Why do people with autism get treat so differently?

I have a mild form of autism and I hate it because I've got issues connecting with others. Last year I joined a wrestling club and I was just talking to this girl but she practically ignored me despite the fact I was trying to be nice. I thought at first she was just shy but noticed she was all paly paly with all the other guys and giving hugs and handshakes and I just get ignored. Not just her but the others didn't have much to do with me and I just think what has everyone else have what I'm missing.

I've been treated bad too. Like in high school, sometimes my peers would talk to me, but I get left out and isolated. I felt like sometimes when they're with their friends, they act like they don't know me or they'll look at me but don't say anything.

I have autism too but I'm a girl and people treat me really bad and laugh at me. It's because they're socially conditioned to seek familiarity so it breeds a culture where non neurotypical people are looked down on