Who is Spiderman's best villain?

Favorite Answer

Theres a lot of different possible answers here. People who read in the 60s might say green goblin. In the 70s or 80s they might say Dr octopus or hobgoblin. In the 90s they might say venom or carnage. I've always felt like its green goblin, he was the first person to learn Peter's identity and use it against him by kidnapping him and then later his girlfriend Gwen, and then he killed her. Other things he's done is be the mastermind behind the clone saga, take over sheild for over a year, kidnap aunt may, and either inspire or directly cause many other characters to become villains, like the hobgoblin or his son Harry developing a pill addiction and then using Norman's gear to torment peter for years.

Venom. He sort of represented want spider man could have been of he kept the symbiote. He would have been murderous, He would show no mercy to his rogues gallery and would be much more powerful than he would be without it.

I like the classic Green Goblin because it's the first villian I can think of, it's that simple :3

I like the Harry Osborn Green Goblin from Spider-Man 3, but I don’t like James Franco the actor himself for other unrelated reasons.

Mary Jane Parker

Hobgoblin is a true kick-***

• Imp

Green Goblin, like Joker he was the villain in the first movie and also like the Joker he caused more harm to him than any other villains.

• This guy is Spiderman's best villain.

I choose Venom.