Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

Apple or android?

you blow jobs! n                    

I'm happy with my android phone.

Symbian operating system

That is a sentence fragment, and makes no sense.

I prefer Apple! IOS is more safe .

Android.  I'm loyal to the Galaxy S.

• garry

apple over priced and not upto date , pick a modern android .

• ?

Android is generally much cheaper and they work. You have to figure out which brand, model and level of stuff you need out of hundreds of possibilities. Apps for Android are up to you.

Apple iPhones are generally rock solid and dependable as well as expensive. The Apple App Store verifies Apps before listing them.

My wife has had 2 Blackberries and any number of Andrioid phones since 2007. I lost count of her Android phones not measuring up or crapping out, she's getting a new phone every 18 months. I've been  using iPhones since a 3S legacy phone was gifted to me. I've had 3 iPhones since, 1 a used 4S and 2 purchased since. The 3 newer iPhones sill function.

Android!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had an Apple, and Android cell phone. Currently I own an Android cell phone, and I am going to be buying another Android cell phone. I ended up buying 2 Android cell phones in my entire life, and the third cell phone I buy is going to be Android.

I also prefer Android too.