What are the major warning signs of cancer?

For a man and you are testing for prostate cancer you know what to do!

Hi

Emma 

If you have any of these signs, see your doctor. These are potential cancer symptoms:1:- Change in bowel or bladder habits2 :- A sore that does not heal3:- Unusual bleeding or discharge4:- Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere5:- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing6:- Obvious change in a wart or mole7:- Nagging cough or hoarseness

Thank You

The awareness of symptoms of various types of cancer, like breast, oral, skin, and cervical, is helpful for diagnosis and treatment at the early stage. Some of the most common warning signs include unusual bleeding or discharge from any part of the body, blood in stool or urine, sores that do not heal, changes in bladder or bowel habits, blood in stool or urine, lumps in breasts or other parts of the body, changes in voice, nagging cough, obvious changes in moles, and difficulty swallowing.

Depends on the type of cancer

Depends on the cancer and even then the warning signs may not be relevent.

I had testicular cancer, for 4 months no lumps etc that are the usual signs just a pain that got dismissed as infection.  After 4 months of antibiotics I finally had swelling and a lump that got it referred and properly diagnosed.

• LAN

Which kind?   Not that it matters.    Anything that could be a warning sign of cancer could also be an indicator of other problems as well.    Same as every other time this question gets asked here over and over.  I didn't know that I had renal cancer until the tumor was the size of a nerf football.   I woke up one morning with mild pain that just kept getting worse all day until I finally thought it was bad enough to go to the ER.   After I got there an x-ray showed a mass in my kidney.  The tumor had thrown off a blood clot that acted like a large kidney stone and that was the cause of the pain.

Your question is too vague to really be meaningful.

It depends on what the cancer is.  I had renal cell carcinoma and was fortunate it was found while trying to diagnose a different problem.  Had it not been found my first warning sign would have been death.  You can't diagnose cancer over the net, if you're concerned see a doctor.