How will Democrats react after Donald Trump wins again and we enjoy another 4 years golden dawn?

Update:

So much negativity....tisk tisk!

Attachment image

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

You can tell they're getting desperate. 

• lynda
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

Don't think so.

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

If he somehow manages to win everybody will be a bigger loser than ever, especiallty any loser who would vote for this cretin. The orange dotard is a disgusting lying bullying POS and those are his best qualities.

• 7 days ago

Dump isn't winning and I'm looking forward to watching RepubliCONS commit mass suicide. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

Asked during the worst recession in living memory, twice as bad as the 2008 housing crisis.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Oh, get real. We haven't enjoyed anything yet except the good economy started by Obama, and Trump WRECKED that by mismanaging the Coronavirus pandemic.

• 1 week ago

piss on you. who gives a shiit about you and your "special feelings"?

• 1 week ago

I think you meant golden showers.

• 1 week ago

Go to your house and beat the **** out of you.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

The point of your vote is to "own"" the libs, I see.

That means you're a f** idiot with an empty head and nothing of value in your heart, and it would be better for the country if you never voted. Just because there are many of you being immoral, stupid and ignorant, it doesn't make you any less stupid, ignorant and immoral. Conservative America is just being stupid, ignorant and immoral together.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.