Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 month ago

Can I sue UPS for picking up the wrong package from my house? ?

I scheduled a pickup with USPS to deliver my product to a costumer. UPS ended up taking that box to amazon returns. Even tho the box clearly had a shipping label on it for USPS. The driver should atleast look at what they take if not scan it. Ups said to speak to amazon to have them return it, however amazon is saying it will take around 4 weeks Untill it’s shipped back to me. The product should have arrived at the costumer by tomorrow latest. I don’t know what I can do since now I lost money on the shipping, the label, the product itself, the sale will probably be refunded as well..

Of course you can sue, you have a right to sue anybody you want. Winning is another story.

They took the package you set outside.  Why did you do such a stupid thing?  It was your mistake.  Suck it up.  Next time, put the right package outside, and stop blaming others for your mistake.  If you put two packages out there at the same time, you left room for error.  Again, your mistake.

Did I say I asked them to arrive? My pick up was scheduled for USPS as I keep saying. Ups took the package randomly

Can you afford the filing fee?  What about your ego when the judge laughs at you?

Well you are welcome to see if a lawyer will take your case, but it will probably cost more than the product and shipping to do so.

Why on earth would you leave two boxes unattended to be picked up by two different carriers with no other information?