Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Who will help support senior citizens, Trump or Biden?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Trump any day man!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden...trump wants to cut SS

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump will, BIden stated he will raise the Retirement age to 72 so what do you think? hmmm

• 1 month ago

Biden needs to support senior citizens in order to retain Liberal credibility, Trump doesn't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Anyone, like myself, who has watched and ended up a fan for Joe Biden over the last 40 years, will tell you that there is no contest between Biden and Trump. Biden has shown himself to be 100% for the middle class and not much of a fan of the rich and famous. He said that he intended to bring the big tobacco companies to their knees back in the 80s and by the early 90s him and several other senators finally did just that. Donald Trump says he is for everyone, but has only supported the upper rich class because they supports him. Like Trump's ex-personal lawyer said, "Trump is a Liar, a racist, and a cheat!" And he is big at all three!

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump says that nobody cares more about senior citizens than him.

The problem is that Trump is a known and verified liar,

so we cannot believe  anything he says. 

• 1 month ago

I would definitely say Trump as he has shown he is for the people and this country~ he loves America

• 1 month ago

Neither of these parties has really done anything since the time of Pres. Johnson. That's why I won't vote until there's a viable third party

• Snid
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump wants to and has already started eliminating Social Security and Medicare.  Biden want so protect and expand them.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump has seniors killed by the Covid-19 and bankrupts Social Security and Medicare. Biden is better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.