can i walk in an buy riffle fl with no questions asked?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No.   You will have to have a background check and they ask a bunch of questions. 

• 1 month ago

There is only one store in the United States that will both understand your needs and hook you up with a nice fiffle - Big Pookies Riffle Store in Moosephart, Mt!!  Yup.  It might be a long drive - but well worth it.  And with Big Pookies Covet-19 mandatory mask policy all you need is a borrowed drivers license from anyone - mom, dad, sister, uncle or aunt with a clean arrest record and you will walk out with less money and a nice riffle in your mitts.  Be sure to wear a patriotic mask if you used dad's, your bro's or uncles ID - and nice flowers in springtime tones for your sisters, mom, or aunts ID.... might want to pad your chest a bit too with the ladies ID..... but don't wear a dress unless you got the legs for it.  It's still Montana and trannies are a bit new for those folks.

• 1 month ago

can i i got into trouble about 5 years ago maybe i think i can go to court to have it covered up not sure

but try BIG 5 that sore is awsome they have air riffle so it shoots air only so you can't hurt no one and BB guns those don't hurt neither

• 1 month ago

No.  At the very least, the seller will ask if you have money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • C T M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, because there's no such thing as a riffle. Learn how to spell and learn how to ask a concise question and try again.

• 1 month ago

Walk into what?  If you walk into a legal gun seller, you will have have a background check. The background check starts with a form that asks several questions.

• BBean
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You WILL have to answer questions to purchase a new firearm from FFL in Florida....no ifs nor buts about it.

• 1 month ago

No. There is Paperwork you have to fill out.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Walk in where? An FFL? Your local drug dealers house? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.