Is 8gb ram enough for gaming laptop?

It depends; if you are just doing web browsing, word processing, and several other things, 8GB is good. But If you are using it for games then, you should have 16GB of RAM. So, gaming will work on 8GB, but I would recommend 16GB for it.

for very light games... MOST Good and best games now need 16 and a good GPU to run without being all choppy etc... You wonder why you get killed almost instantly even when you are on the first attack... YOUR SYSTEM IS SO LOW and slow the others are killing you even if you fired the first shot... They have FASTER BULLETS... hahaha got you sucker... your dead... 

Depends are you a light or heavy gamer? In terms of a computer if money is not an issue I would try to future-proof my purchase. How do I do that I buy the most amount of ram money can buy the largest hard drive possible the fastest CPU I can while maintaining upgradability I would recommend 20 gigabytes of RAM and two terabyte hard drive find the fastest and most efficient CPU and GPU you can find keep this in mind your computer is only as fast as the slowest components usually the hard drive

• Shadow

It will work with normal games but when playing high end or graphics intensive games, it's better to have 16GB of RAM at least or you will encounter lag more often that you want.

8gb + year 2018 = YES

8gb + year 2020 = NO

Passable, but you should go for at least 16gb

Hi 

Bilal 

I think may be okay...

8gb may be okay but you should have 16gb

If you need more just download more ram!

Yes, 8GB Ram is enough in a laptop for the game. But which game you want to play see specification and requirement.