Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Is there a particular ice cream that you dislike?

Someone in my family ALWAYS buys the EXACT same ice cream  (those choc coated ice creams with a stick). Every time I see them in the freezer I instantly feel sick errggh... It really is traumatizing. I pretty much just got sick and tired of that exact type, brand and flavor. Am I the only one?

• ?

Caffe Concerto gelato as it is artificial

Strawberry. I like other strawberry flavored things, but strawberry milk and strawberry ice cream have this really weird and disgusting flavor profile that I don’t get with other strawberry flavored foods or candies.

i really dont like cookie doe, to sweet for me

• denise

I don't like coffee ice cream.

• kswck2

I Loathe Rocky Road, my Dad Loved it. So my (future) brother in law, bribed a Basking and Robbins clerk to sell him a 5 gallon bucket of it. Made my Dad like him all the more. 

If chocolate covered ice cream with a stick traumatizes you, consider seeking mental health treatment.

It's weird to be traumatised; it's not weird to dislike particular things. 

You could buy some different ones... 

• I don't like mint flavours in ice cream.

I agree. I've never gotten ice cream and didn't like it. I would die with out it. Well i could live with out pistachio ice cream. that sh!t sucks.

"Am I the only one?"

I would guess you are the only one  - ice cream is like sex, the WORST I ever had was GREAT!