Adobe Premiere Pro specs?

I currently have the HP Spectre x360 15 T EB000 Touch. The brief specs are below:

Windows 10 Home 64

10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor

NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330 (2 GB)

16 GB Memory; 256 GB SSD storage

The question is, will this be enough to "competently" use the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro? By competent, I mean the following.

1.) Enough horse power to juggle all the music and video editing that will be occurring without spending excess time processing FX, modifications, etc

2.) Have a "good enough" graphics card to allow me see what I need to see. I'm not envisioning I'll be delving into 4K for a while, and when I do hopefully I'll have enough for an Alienware product that can handle anything.

3.) Not crash on me due to overloading the process matrix internally in the laptop, OR have significantly reduced speeds uploading or downloading finished projects.

That's about it. I really don't want to make the investment into this great software if my laptop can't even handle the work load. 

Please answer with vernacular that makes sense to a lay person. I'm pretty tech savvy but I don't need to understand the nuances of hyper threading and whatnot. Thanks.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.