Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Can we have paradise on earth?

Attachment image

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

The first paradise was created by Jehovah God. He will make sure it’s back the way it was. In the Lord’s Prayer Jesus said to pray for God’s Kingdom to come, and God’s will to be done on Earth as it is in heaven Matthew 6:9,10. So when God’s Kingdom rules the Earth and takes control then paradise will return. Jesus said Matthew 5:5 

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Source(s): www.jw.org free online Bible and Bible lessons
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The problem is that if you find paradise, there is always someone trying to take it away from you. 

If paradise is something you have to fight to keep, is that really paradise? 

Source(s): To me, paradise is a firm mattress, although a warm beach under softly swaying palm trees with the sound of gentle ocean waves rolling in would be a nice alternative, occasionally. Sadly, someone will come plant their huge beach umbrella in the sand in front of me, blocking my view of paradise.
  • Yeah. Trumps America. Doesnt give two Fs what the rest of the world thinks and only cares about America. He speaks his mind!!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sure if you want to

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Paradise doesn't exist.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Everyone has their own version of Paradise.

• 1 month ago

Sure! If you can afford it.

• 1 month ago

Sure.....Just keep producing more things for more people. Not.

The problem with utopia, is that no one can agree on what it is. Then you got a revolution on your hands. This isn't the right time to ask this question in the US. Climate crises and a potential revolution, in the next 5 years.

Not to mention you know what.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm pretty sure if you stay long enough on that beach, someone will come out and chop you with machetes.

• 1 month ago

Sure we can. Just stop chopping down trees. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.