Places around Wesley Chapel Florida to shoot long range rifles?

Are there any places where you can just go and set up long range targets in Florida near Wesley Chapel or varmint hunt?   I lived in Nevada and you could drive out in the desert and set up and shoot but here I’m not sure where to go outside if a range?

• Mr.357

I am no where near FL, but luckily we had a range just open down the road that goes out to 838 yards.  It is nice because I could only get to 750 yds in my back yard.

https://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=gun_ranges&find_l...

Nevada has a lot of open desert with nothing, Florida would have a lot of trees and vegetation. Just have to find an open clearing on BLM land that suits your needs.

you might be able to get that info online

By "long distance", I assume that you mean >500 yards.  

Florida has 7x the population of Nevada and about 63% of the area so it is like 11x the population density.  The large amounts of swampland where people don't live are probably not great places to target shoot.. While there are a few commercial long range shooting in FL.  I think you are probably going to have a hard time finding any public area that you can legally and safely shoot without sinking into a swamp or having to find off gators.