Besides Larry Bird are there any other famous white NBA players?

I can't think of one

Update:

@. Mr period, if you think this is a racist question, you obviously have never experienced or seen actual brutal ugly racism, so consider yourself lucky. I asked this because I'm ignorant about the NBA, not racist. Lol

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

WHAT ABOUT RICK BARRY, JERRY WEST, BOB PETIT

• 4 weeks ago

George Mikan, Bob Cousy, Hondo Havlicek, Jerry Sloan, Tom Boerwinkle;, Larry Bird, Pete Maravich, Max Zaslofsky, many others.

• 4 weeks ago

Michael Jordan was more white than black.  Lebron is fully black.

• 4 weeks ago

Go watch Pistol Pete highlights. Greatest passer of all time and it's not close. He was Magic Johnson before Magic, and was better, just didn't have the same level of talent around him. In college, if there was a 3 pt line, he also would have averaged 44 points a game... while being the greatest passer in college. Think about how insane that is.

Anyway, Danny Anige, John Stockton, Bill Laimbeer, Jerry West, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin McHale, Bill Walton, Chris Mullin... Heck, even Steve Kerr (highest 33 point 3% in the history of the game; the dude was a marksman, and about the only other person Jordan trusted with taking the last shot.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Kevin McHale

Pete Maravich

John Stockton

Jerry West

Steve Nash

• nappa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do some research and you will find many that were great,,

• 1 month ago

Yes, there was Pistol Pete Maravich.

• 1 month ago

@David.....you are correct in that I'm extremely ignorant about the NBA or it's history, which is why I asked this. I'm a big girl. I can admit when I don't know something. Yes I am a basketball ignoramus. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lots. John Stockton, Rick Barry, Kevin McHale, John Havlicek, Dave Cowens, Jerry West, Bill Walton, George Mikan, Bob Pettit, Manu Ginobili, Chris Mullin, Bob Cousy, Dirk Nowitzki, 

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Interesting your lack of knowledge, considering 20 of the all-time top 50 players are white.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.