Is it better to be a boy or girl?

I’m male but I want to be female :(

Let me write more about me wanting to be a female. I’ve always felt like this even when I was in kindergarten. I would wear a dress, play with dolls, etc. And now I want a vagina, want to wear dresses, maybe makeup, have a higher voice, and stuff like that. I understand that I could be trans but I wouldn’t want my friends and family to know that I’d rather be a girl (and that I’m bi). I’m 18 and i feel like it’s too late. Should’ve said something when I was little.

Favorite Answer

I think you might be transgender, it's when you're born in one body (female or male) but you feel like you belong in the other one. You should look into it. I'm a girl and honestly i think being a male is better since they dont have to worry about being r*aped and sexualized as much..

• Robert

Then you would have to sit down to pee and that can be very time consuming...and it makes long nature walks more of an issue.  Don't give up the power to pee standing up on an impulse.  

Why are you only letting us choose between boy or girl? According to snowflakes in California, there are thousands of different sex’s. How dare you only give us two choices. The democrats would be highly upset with you right now. 

I'd rather be neither. I'd rather be a man. But that's my personal opinion. Your question is subjective and not fact-based, or what Yahoo moderators call a "chat violation."