Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should trump be tried for murder after he loses his seat in the bunker?

Favorite Answer

currently in the United States there is no law where you can be tried for murder or manslaughter for failure to help somebody if you see somebody dying and fail to help them in most states you can just walk away from them and let them die! Until you change that law you don't have a thing to say about Donald Trump

weak..............................  be better troll...

Source(s): We got older sister than me a dude and my twin that died 19Jun76.. younger brothers twins but all but my twin alive and death a niqqer holiday.. see how that June 19th was mine before theres? My twin died 3 weeks in... June 19th not established nigger holiday.. its day blacks ruin Island and people close uo anbd board up shops...

He didn't kill your intellect.  Your brain committed suicide.  

• Kerri

Yes.  Just as soon as you have proof of murder.  Not your opinion, not the opinion of some other spazz, but actual legal proof of murder.  Good luck.

• Daddio

I bet the stupid leftists want that and believe he hides

NO..............