Why is WWE Monday Night Raw losing Viewership?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

I think wwe don't have the star wrestlers now who could attract viewers with their look, attitude and action techniques like the last era had. I think i am lucky that i saw that era of wwf and wwe.

• 3 weeks ago

For multiple reasons.  They have no star power anymore.  The rock and Austin and Hulk Hogan have all moved on from the sport.  Story lines are horrible and wrestlers these days are wimps compared to years ago. 

• adam
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

because its PG. Because its PC. because its boring cartoon like and predictable. 

• 4 weeks ago

1) the wrestlers aren’t actually wrestlers

2) the wrestlers are all basically the same

3) too many writers and no bookers

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because is the same old $hit story & no one els ever get a push 

• 1 month ago

Because of Vince McMahon constantly changing matches at the last minute. As well as changing storylines.

• 1 month ago

I haven't seen it advertised for a few years. Now, I see ads that say AEW wrestling is on Wednesday nights on TNT. 

• 1 month ago

Because TV In general is losing numbers

• 1 month ago

Can we report this anonymous pansy telling everyone something that was known during the 1930s, the Three Stooges made reference to this. You can stop trolling the wrestling section pretending your spoiling some big secret.  WWE would refer to itself as an action adventure series all the time during the 90s.

• 1 month ago

Because WWe's main attraction roar crowd on stage is not appear now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.