Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 1 month ago

Looking for a good keyboard piano?

What is a good keyboard piano that won’t totally break the bank? I have had an old Casio keyboard for about 12 years now but it just isn’t cutting anymore. I really would love something that can sustain (hold) the notes. That’s the thing I’d like the most. If it has headphones that’s a bonus. And I guess something that just sounds most like a real piano. But being able to sustain the note as if you’re pressing a pedal on a real piano would be great. I understand it won’t be a cheap purchase but I am not looking for top of the line, fancy music making stuff. Just enough for me to keep playing piano as my hobby while away at school. 

You can probably use headphones with most of them.  I prefer Yamaha or Rhodes.  Look on musiciansfriend.com for comparisons.

• snafu

You can buy reasonable digital pianos used, with a sustain pedal and not pay too much money.