Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Is having a female pundit on a men’s football game like having Roy Keane as a member of loose women?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Rusty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

not at all.   by the way, I wonder about the type of man who complains (feels threatened?) by sharing with women (and these are usually lookers, too, Q-anon!).

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

MOTD have two women commentators. Vicki Sparks is pretty good , at least as good as most of the men, but  Robyn Cowen is absolutely awful. No way they’d employ a man as bad as her.

As for presenters, Gabby Logan is just a female Lineker, bland and slightly annoying but just about tolerable, but Alex Scott is very knowledgable , not as boring as Shearer or as excitable as Wright,and ( ok this is sexist) , very easy on the eye. 

Being black as well, you’d think the BBC appointed her to tick two boxes at once, but she’s there on merit. 

• 1 month ago

I mute the volume at Half time and listen to music and get myself an ice cold can of coke or something, so I wish they’d have all female pundits so at least I could tolerate looking at stupidity. Better than a bunch of greying men.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes August emma jones know a lot about football 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Just look at ours Emma Jones - Lovely Jubbly 

LUTV 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&tbm=isch&...

Source(s): She knows her foot"balls"
  • 1 month ago

I actually think all the female pundits we have today are as good if not better than some of the male ones!

Their knowledge of the game is impressive not to mention they don't beat around the bush and ask the questions we all want to ask ourselves which is refreshing.

A pundit is a pundit, if they're good thats all that matters regardless of whether they are male/female.

All Pundits matter mate lol

• 1 month ago

No, it isn't the same at all.

• 1 month ago

No, Roy Keane has the emotional maturity of a teenage girl so he'd probably fit in well. 

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Men dominate women's football so it's only fair we let some in the odd time.

Why are people still spreading this Keane ruined Haaland's career nonsense? Not surprised it's coming from CMD

• pauly
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Only if football was called Manball

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.