Building a firearm question?

I'm new to buying firearms. If I purchase a complete lower receiver to an AR-15 can I put it on top of a complete lower receiver. What more would I need to complete the build?

Sorry, so I'm assembling an AR-15. I went the easiest route possible, just because I don't have the time to assemble every part. So I ordered an fully assembled upper and a fully assemble Lower receiver, so I was wondering What more would I need to complete the build. From what I know is that the lower has all of it's parts assembled, even a buffer tube and a Stock, it's federally registered. So I ordered from another website a "Assembled upper". 

• BBean
    Favorite Answer

UPDATE: You need ammo and magazines. You may need sights.

From your update...not much left to do except go familiarize yourself with the rifle.  

Not the way your question reads. You purchase a complete lower and THEN you can put a complete UPPER on top of it.

BTW, Danny, you are not building an AR by assembling parts...

will help if you add details.

If the upper and lower are fully assembled then you just put them together. If it’s as you say there are no additional parts needed. Unless you want to accessorize. Also don’t forget the magazines.

The answer to the question you meant to ask is yes.

That assumes the complete lower includes the buffer tube and stock.