Anonymous

YES! I never had a boyfriend. or got pregnant EVER. How the hell is that funny?

Idiotic people laughing

• Raja

Not having a bf is not funny but very strange if you are a young girl . How can you get pregnant if you are not married .The people who re laughing are real idiots. Just snub them.

You're going to meet someone who will worship the ground you walk on because you're pure from not sleeping around and giving of yourself to any fool who crossed your path. Having a man (the right one who marries you!) look up to you in this regard will give you a very strong relationship. The fools are laughing because they realise their mistake and are jealous enough to try and coerce you into doing the same. Be true to yourself. BTW you can lose your virginity only once - why would you give it away to the first smooth talking dweeb, rather than keep it for someone who will appreciate it?

Ignore those idiotic people. You should be proud. Boys bring trouble (not all of them though) being single is nice, you have more free time for yourself to do the things you love, hanging out with friends, you can go shopping at the mall without a boyfriend who complains about how much you shop, pamper days, etc whatever you love to do in your free time. Also why would anyone get pregnant just because? if someone is going to get pregnant it's because they are ready for children not just because everyone else is getting pregnant, it makes no sense. So what if you've never had a boyfriend? those people are dumb, whoever is making fun of you must be guys who only want girls for sex or girls who feel so good about themselves because they have gone out with many guys and got laid they feel the need to bring single people down just because they aren't in a relationship or both. Just ignore them, enjoy you being single because someday you'll get into a relationship, someday you'll eventually marry and things will change, you might have kids and they will always come first. Don't let anyone pressure you to date or have sex. It's your life so next time they taunt you tell all of those jerks "Yes so what? I'm fine and most importantly happy! I don't care what you all think! I don't need a guy, if I don't have one it's because I don't need one if I want one I'll get one, It's my life! my dating life is none of your concerns so f off leave me alone and worry about yourselves!" and just ignore them.

I don't think it's funny.  How do people know so much about you?  

I do not understand except that you are a lady in need of a good friend.

That’s something to be proud of because now days getting pregnant with this Covid around is a risk for anyone especially a baby. Take your time if you do decide to date someone. Being single is a great thing it give you time to find who you are. Whom ever laughed at that is really immature. Having to worry about only you is a great reward. The person that laughed are jealous that your smart and waiting on things. Take your time because once you start making decisions like baby and boyfriend it’s a totally different ball game. Tell the person who ever laughed to get a life 

Why do they know that you never ad a BF?  Tell them to F off, and keep your life to yourself.