Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I think I might be pregnant?

If someone could answer any of my questions, I'd appreciate it.

For a couple of days I've noticed abdominal tenderness around my belly button.  As well as gurgling noises when I've eaten, since I can't ask anyone about this, and given the fact I have had sex 10ish days ago—do you think I could be pregnant?  I know its too early to take a test, but im stressing.  

3 days ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.

I would wait if you miss your period, unprotected sex = pregnancy. 

• Laffy

Hello, I think you should take a early results pregnancy test.

Just wait until your period should be and if you’re late take a test. You’re not going to find the answer on here. Also if you’re having unprotected sex. Now is a great time to use condoms or think about trying birth control methods. 

• God

It's too early to be experiencing the symptoms that you describe.  It's not pregnancy.

• John P

In some women, symptoms of pregnancy do not appear for a month or more.  Certainly in the first week or more there is nothing obvious. Take a pregnancy test about 3 weeks after you had sex, if you have not had a period in that time.   Read the instructions for the test carefully.

Your symptoms are not pregnancy related. If you had unprotected sex, there is definitely a chance you could have conceived.  Unfortunately, the first sign of pregnancy for almost all women is a missed period.  You'll just have to wait it out until you can test -- after your period is several days late.

Your symptoms sound more like an upset stomach from something you ate or stress.  

• helene

Your navel has nothing to do with pregnancy. 

Test when your period is due or late.

There are no symptoms before a missed period. 

If you had sex without birth control you can of course be pregnant, it's just unrelated to anything you are feeling now. 

• Jill

The hormone (hCG) that pregnancy tests are testing for is what causes pregnancy symptoms. If it's too early to test it's too early for symptoms. Abdominal tenderness and gurgling after meals are not pregnancy symptoms. 

If you have reason to think you might be pregnant then wait and see if your next period arrives. If not,  then test.