Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What to do if he just stopped talking to me out of nowhere? ?

He replies to messages when I write 

But he doesn’t seem that enthusiastic nor does he ask to meet up 

He was/is my bf of one month 

We know each other prior to becoming official and contact was also sporadic like this. We were casual and never had sex 

But in the month where we did have sex he contacted me more.

Now all of a sudden it’s gone back to how it was before

Should I reach out to him to ask him what’s up or just wait for him to message me? 

Favorite Answer

Since you didn't discuss before having sex if you two wanted to be in relationship, he's not wrong to treat you casually just like before the sex. 

He probably doesn't want relationship currently and gone back to his single life. 

You decide what you want!! If you want sex regularly with him or relationship? 

Either way, you would have better chance with a man if you act you are totally cool with current situation, don't desire him anymore either and slowly reduce contact to minimum. Turn the tables and don't contact him unless he contacts you. Only respond. If he asks what happened , you act cool like nothing has happened!! 

Be totally cool and let him bring up sex/relationship etc.

If he doesn't act as I narrated, then he's not interested. No need to ask!! 

How was the sex you had? I'd contact him and ask what's going on?

Im not trying to sound mean but it sounds like he's not interested anymore. I would move on. You don't deserve someone who doesn't know how to appreciate you.

Maybe he is just not that into you

If he really liked you intimately, you would know, BELIEVE ME!  He probably doesn't like you as a girl friend. Perhaps he's mostly interested in friends with benefits? The first 3 months a couple are together is called the honeymoon because they want to be together all the time! If he's distant all the time, find a new bf... he's not interested.

• Ya-Hoo

Out of nowhere? You stopped sleeping with him.

first off hes a lame dump his sorry arrogant *** hes more then likely cheating or giving blow jobs at the local truck stopor some wierd **** of that nature. and if its none of that then check your hygene and be honest with your self.but it more then likley hes a ******* dousche

No idea        

He used you for sex. Are you co workers?

You should call rather than text and just say “you seem distant lately, is everything ok?”

• Helen

Why are you flogging a dead horse? This isn't how a relationship is supposed to be.