How important to you is it that all the door knobs in your place all match the same design? (1-10) 10 being must match.?

Favorite Answer

super important if your A obbsessive  snobby asshole.  or just keep it real and not give a **** doon they work? well hen you got er licked hen cowboy.its  not like the knob  police are gonna come out and beat the **** outta you.how ever do change them if that guy from the internet ya know the skeeby one that likees  doorknobs  and door bells comes around licking **** if he lives in your then you might want to change themnand since your changing  them make them match or not thats how important that question is and i just wasted three minutes of my shitty existance on that question what kind ofbfucking question is this one.alll you coukd think of was ******* doorknobs matching.....i want your life because you rock and obviously dont give a  flying **** about annything else good for you doir knob personnstraight up your ann awsome person

10.  I'm anal about it.  I would THINK ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME if one set didn't match.  I'd have to change the situation to save my sanity.  This is not hypothetical.  I tried to ignore it, really I did....

about a three.  We intentionally replaced several of the knobs with levers to facilitate opening the doors by people with arthritic hands [like me].  so they aren't even close to same design any more

ZERO.        

match or complimentary if I am building new

a remodel? eh