Skitzo
Lv 6
Skitzo asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Can you name some awful actors that cant act?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Second question - how many actors today can manage a convincing accent ? It used to be a requirement that you use an accent relevant to your character.

• 4 weeks ago

Nicole Kidman

Mathew MacConaughey

Angela Thorne

Adam Sandler

Nicolas Cage

Jennifer Lopez

• Prince
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Robert Sean Leonard of Swing Kids and Much Ado About Nothing stinks so badly that it defies credulity. Anyone even halfway smart could read aloud more dramatically by sixth grade. His delivery, tone and affect are so flat that I actually wonder if he even understands the words he is saying, which of course dispells the suspension of disbelief. And when he's really acting hard, he screws up his face the same way Charlton Heston did, as though he were constipated and straining on the toilet, to even less effect.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

president of yahoo when he shiits himself on the payout we receive.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nicholas Cage

John Travolta

Sylvester Stallone

• Ramiro
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Keanu Reeves 

Paul Walker 

The Beatles

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Richard Gere

Tom Hanks

Brad Pitt

John Travolta

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

John Cusack (the poor man's Nicolas Cage) when typecasted in most, (if not all) of his roles.

• 1 month ago

I guess no clear names pop into my mind, where I have enjoyed "some" movies with actors many call lame. Even when a great actors pick the wrong movie/tv show, their good acting doesn't change the movie/show being unbearable to watch. It is when great emotions are required for a scene that good actors really shine. Not all movies require deep emotions and are just there to entertain.

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Kevin Costner and Keanu Reeves have the emotional range of a cardboard box.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.