Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it wrong to reject a guy for his height?

If he’s good looking and seems like a decent person but he’s the same exact height or only an inch taller, isn’t that a turn off?

98 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes its wrong. There are humble and good guys who are short in height. In fact most of them are the most romantic ones. You should seek after personality not on outward appearance. 

• 1 month ago

Don't reject just because of their height. They can't really control that :/

• 1 month ago

No, it would make the important body parts fit together extremely well. Now if he were extremely tall and you extremely short that would fit well if he liked you gnawing on his breasts, yeah that's right, guys have feelings in their breasts too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes it is.     

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yes it is. you shouldn't be rejecting someone for their physical appearance um

• 1 month ago

Yaaaaahs quen, you're totall right. you know what you call a guy under 7 foiot? a friend. if I ever see you next to a guy shorter than you, I will laugh and ****, knowing oyu'll forever struggle to get the liquorice allsorts hidden on the top shelf . on the other hand, because hes so short, he'll be able to grab rats, mice and other vermin that may infest your house, since hes alreadyy so low to the ground. i hope ive mad e a case for why short kings deserve a chance too

Source(s): 4"8 in crocs, micro penis in the sheets
  • 1 month ago

Only you can answer that, as it depends on your own personal beliefs. If a woman rejected me solely because of my height, then we weren't compatible anyway. You have to ask yourself why don't you like someone being a similar height as you. Asking "isn't it a turn off" makes it seem like your priorities aren't in the right place. Why would it matter what turns some other woman on? Do you date people based on what others think? Then you'll never be happy.

• 1 month ago

Make sure it is a wise decision and you do not regret it later. 

However, if guys being short truly is a deal breaker for you, do NOT let anyone guilt-trip you Either.

• Ya-Hoo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

you can do whatever you want sweetheart. but if all the girls are going after tall men he might not reciprocate

• car253
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.   That is wrong.   You are extremely lucky to get a decent person regardless of looks or anything else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.