I can't do this anymore & there's no chance of me getting into school, what can I do now?

I tried to register for my classes online back in may but they said I had to wait till August because of the covid-19. My aunt had helped me because they keep telling me to remove my classes and never add classes and they said I was registered. So when school started on Aug 24, I looked online where I do my classes it said you are not currently enrolled in any classes, so I called the school and told them that and they said the reasoning it's saying because you haven't paid and that's why they dropped you, but we paid the financial aid last year I don't know what to do I'm screwed for life.

• drip

If you are in the US and if this is for college: 

You paid financial aid last year?  You need to do it for each year you are in school. 

You don’t pay financial aid, you apply for it. And it may not cover everything you owe. 

You need to talk to financial aid office and bursar office. 

If this semester is a wash, then get the right information, and sign up for next semester.

Ask questions yourself. 

• John P

For a start - where in the world are you?

Next, calm down and find out how to approach 'them' in person, so that you can state your case.

• Hope!

Things are never as bad as they seem.. set up a meeting with the school, you and your aunt, and anyone else who you can think of that might be able to talk on your behalf. There is a solution to this problem, but it must get discussed and figured out. Honestly, I don't think you have anything to worry about.. it will get sorted out.