In the state of California do you need a special license to sell battery-operated scooters?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Probably.  Whether the bike runs on NITRO, or Propane, or Gasoline, or Diesel, or steam, or Electrical it is still classed as a motor vehicle.

     Ask at DMV which will probably send you to DOT people

  • adam
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    calliecommiefornia. Who cares. Give that socialist dump back to Mexico.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    No, I don't because I don't do any scooter business there. How about you? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.