What’s it like when it’s snows at Christmas ?

I’m from Sydney Australia and just wanted to what’s it like when it’s Christmas In America.

• John P

I don't suppose it ever snows in Florida.

Beautiful.         

It's a warm cozy feeling.  Everyone looks out the window when it's snowing.  Some ppl will go outside and make a snowman.  You can look at snowing on youtube to get an idea, but it's better in person.  OTOH, some ppl in the US would be envious of you and warm weather at Christmas.  The downside of snow is having to shovel the driveway and sidewalks. 

• blank

It is beautiful.      

• It is right side up

• Daisy

A little snow on Christmas is just fine.  Just enough to cover the ground and look Christmassy!  However, any more than that just adds to fun of shoveling out our driveway and bare knuckle driving to get to my brother's house in the next county! 

Glamorous.  Magical.  I hope it snows this Christmas.

Beautiful.  Wonderful.  Especially on Christmas Eve.  

• Audrey

Horrible it's cold, wet, miserable. Traffic jams all over. 

Cold. Kind of gloomy but in  a calm way if that makes sense. But if it’s sunny, everything shines outside so u feel an instant serotonin