Jim asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is the yoga pants fad finally dead?

I've been seeing no pants, i.e tiny tiny running shorts and flip flops with cheek peek and all; or high fashion has women in comically flowey and elaborate dresses. The Jncos of blouse cuffs seem to be the fall of 2020 fad.

Yoga pants are still out there but the people wearing them aren't out in the world anymore. And if they did come out, I'm not sure you'd want to creep on them anymore. It's been a long 6 months.

I hope not.  Whatever allows me to enjoy the lovely views of a woman is just fine by me.  

Look!  LOOK!  We have a limp-wristed fruitboy who can't handle the sight of a woman teasing us by hinting at her delectables.  He likely spends hours at the market, eyeing & fondling the cucumbers & eggplants.  

No, never will be I'm sure. Though leggings are far superior to yoga pants

Well, let's hope not!!

Not where I am. I have a feeling they're here to stay. 

• Kieth

I hope not, there's a lot of good toe out there.

I hope not. Girls were lookin thiccccc

Can only hope so, then it’s the beginning of the end for all ridiculousness including high rise pants yuck