Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 month ago

Hey! Can anybody recommend me some good tv show?

I want a good mystery tv show, violence is fine but there shouldn't be foul language used. Would appreciate if the show was of less seasons.

Columbo......................

transplant

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

greys anatomy

the waltons

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE..

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL

ALL CHICAGO SHOWS

The Handmaid's tale, with Elisabeth Moss.

There was good series on a while back, it was a Nero Wolfe detective show and it was really good.  It was based on the books by Rex Stout.  

Veronica Mars.  There's a lot of sarcasm and comedy to lighten the tone, but it's basically a Noir detective show centered around a teenage girl.  It's 3 seasons long and was extremely good.  BTW, they just did a 4th season and even that was decent (though unsurprisingly, not as good as the original 3).  The movie though was highly forgettable and is not worth your time.  The show died because of the rise of reality TV.  It was a cult favorite, but then CW (which I don't think was CW at the time) put a cheap reality show in it's place as a midseason break and since reality shows are super cheap, they're super profitable so it killed VM.

I used to watch Elementary with With Jonny Lee Miller, Lucy Liu on a new age take on Holmes and Watson.

Evil (CBS)

Lucifer (Netflix)

Locke and Key (Netflix)

Manifest (NBC)

• Sandy

The Code, Murdoch Mysteries, Miss Fisher Mysteries, Midsomer Murders are all on Ovation tv.