Is this true about some restaurants?

There’s this restaurant called catch it’s in West Hollywood. I heard that it’s hard to get in if your not wealthy, famous, or gorgeous? Is that true? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That's very true about many restaurants. Most people could never afford them for one thing, but many in big cities like Paris and New York, L.A. are very exclusive.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I find it really suspicious that a new user asks a very very specific question about an obscure restaurant that hardly anyone has ever heard of and immediately gets a very detailed answer from an anonymous respondent.  Sound like spam to me.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes there is.  I found it So-So and over priced for what it was.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Masks must be worn at ALL times except when at the table. This INCLUDES when TAKING PICTURES & moving throughout the restaurant. Guests are allotted 90 minutes at the table & we can only have 6 guests max per table. We cannot accept multiple bookings for groups larger than 6 guests; all tables are socially distanced with no exceptions. Full parties must be present prior to seating & additional or late guests will not be permitted to join a table once it is seated. We have a 15 minute grace period for all reservations. Parties of 6 guests require a credit card to book.

CATCH LA is the outpost of acclaimed NYC restaurant CATCH; A globally influenced seafood restaurant, with locations in NYC, Las Vegas, and Playa del Carmen.

CATCH is a one-stop-shop for food & beverage experiences. With a retractable rooftop that invites the outside in; it blends seafood & sushi with Asian influences. A shareable style of service with a unique, open-air dining room

https://catchrestaurants.com/catchla/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They only serve gays 

• 1 month ago

Yes              

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.