Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Men with nose piercings?

I guess I’m just wondering what everyone’s opinion is, for most of my teenage years I though it was gay and just looks bad on a guy but the past year I have been contemplating it on and off I really think it would look pretty good on me and would help my confidence, lol. All opinions matter cal, and thanks for answer, can’t lie I want a nose stud bad. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

i dont see anything wrong with it

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, it`s gay as hell. You`ll get it stuck on your boyfriend`s zipper tab. Clip a leash on it and jerk you around like the little bitsh you are.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

it is the SJW men that does it.....

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

People don't actually think piercings look "good" or "bad". They like or dislike the message they get from piercings. The message that I get is that the pierced person lacks self-confidence and self-respect and is willing to endure pain and damage himself to earn the approval of his friends. That's a message that will strengthen your relationship with your little tribe, but will make it more difficult to form good relations with those outside the tribe, like teachers, employers, cops, parents of girls, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think a side nose piercing is cute on a guy, but I'm not a big fan of the septum.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nose piercings are disgusting on both men & women. Ear piercings would look cool on men ( ofc on women too) 

• 1 month ago

Nose rings are stupid...the only thing that's even more stupid are the guys that put the big holes in their ears. It does help to identify the submissive beta males though.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

still won't make you gay

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Guy with questions:I already have 5 or 6mm silver earrings I forget. Most said they look good on me and their is plenty of people who think 2 earring are gay as well or look bad which I think is bullshit odds are I get a nose piercing either,way

Chris brown type piercing. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think earrings look better on guys such as myself but go ahead and do whatever you feel fits your style.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.