Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Men with nose piercings?

I guess I’m just wondering what everyone’s opinion is, for most of my teenage years I though it was gay and just looks bad on a guy but the past year I have been contemplating it on and off I really think it would look pretty good on me and would help my confidence, lol. All opinions matter cal, and thanks for answer, can’t lie I want a nose stud bad. 

Favorite Answer

i dont see anything wrong with it

No, it`s gay as hell. You`ll get it stuck on your boyfriend`s zipper tab. Clip a leash on it and jerk you around like the little bitsh you are.

it is the SJW men that does it.....

• D50

People don't actually think piercings look "good" or "bad". They like or dislike the message they get from piercings. The message that I get is that the pierced person lacks self-confidence and self-respect and is willing to endure pain and damage himself to earn the approval of his friends. That's a message that will strengthen your relationship with your little tribe, but will make it more difficult to form good relations with those outside the tribe, like teachers, employers, cops, parents of girls, etc.

I think a side nose piercing is cute on a guy, but I'm not a big fan of the septum.

Nose piercings are disgusting on both men & women. Ear piercings would look cool on men ( ofc on women too) 

Nose rings are stupid...the only thing that's even more stupid are the guys that put the big holes in their ears. It does help to identify the submissive beta males though.

• kelvin

still won't make you gay

Guy with questions:I already have 5 or 6mm silver earrings I forget. Most said they look good on me and their is plenty of people who think 2 earring are gay as well or look bad which I think is bullshit odds are I get a nose piercing either,way

Chris brown type piercing. 

I think earrings look better on guys such as myself but go ahead and do whatever you feel fits your style.