Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

I looked at a random woman too long today.  How shall I be punished or punish myself?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

30 lashings you flogged pervert 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Self flagellation with a whip should do the trick. 

• Orla
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

The best punishment you should give yourself is to self ban yourself from all Yahoo Answer usage for the next year. That should teach you....

• 1 month ago

Depends on whether she noticed that you were looking at her or not.  If she was oblivious, then don't worry about it.  If however, she thought that your 'long look', was verging on a 'creepy stare', then perhaps you should do a good deed for a stranger, to get that feeling of smugness, 'do gooders' get.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You allowed yourself to look even for a moment at a 'random' woman?  Those 'random' women are very dangerous. Be thankful that you escaped with your life.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fun fact: In 2016 one of the sexual assault allegations against Trump was for ogling the "victim".

Yup, staring at a woman is considered sexual assault in the minds of some women.

Be careful with those eyes now. lol

• 1 month ago

yup, that makes you a toxic man.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have to apologize on social media (not for it to be received by open ears, but just as a formality). Remember, we only forgive women, not men.

You will be told to stop talking, so you have to delete your social media accounts (you will be criticized for running away from criticism though).

• 1 month ago

You are punishing yourself right now with this embarrassing question. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Look at some specific women.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.