use the term qualitative analysis to explain how a forensic chemist uses luminol at a crime scene.?
- Dr WLv 74 months agoFavorite Answer
(1) qualitative analysis is the determination of what is present
(2) quantitative analysis is the determination of how much is present
(3) when luminol reacts with a basic solution of hydrogen peroxide, it undergoes luminescence. The iron in blood catalyzes that reaction. so luminol can detect if blood is present in a qualitative analysis
- darkvelvetrainLv 74 months ago
Spray spray, shine shine, bodily fluid bodily fluid, qualitative analysis, grounded theory.