What song/music video is this?!?

Here it is, straight & the point. There is a song/music video from my childhood that’s in my head but I can’t figure out which one it is!

Year: Probably popular around 2003 to 2007?Artist: Young female solo singer. She has dark hair and it’s medium maybe past her shoulder length. It’s worn down vs in a pony tail. 

Song: Ok, I don’t actually remember any of the lyrics. But it was popular with the young crowd, teenagers. And it was a pop song I think.

Music video: I remember her climbing & jumping over a tall fence and going up an elevator. There is also a scene where there is a group of small children about five years old running past her or dancing around her.

I swear I found this song back in like 2009 but then lost it again because my dumb *** 15 year old self didn’t write it down or save it to my YouTube playlist. Lol. It’s been bugging me ever since!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.