Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Isn't Biden too old to run a state?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The idea is he will die in office, leaving a non white woman in charge.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Don't worry, Pres. Harris will keep on stealing your money and giving it to the richest 1%, just like any GOP pres. She'll keep on making war on the rest of humanity, too. Nothing will change.

• 1 month ago

VP Biden is certainly not too old to run a state but he is not trying to get elected to "run a state". He wants to be President of all 53 states in the USA.  ( I am anticipating and counting the newly added states of PR, DC and splitting CA into two states). Ageism is the new racism.

• garry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

biden yes but americans love paying for political funerals the politician can afford .

After all who would be dumb enough to vote for an old man anyway except backwards americans .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's not really a matter of age, you can be incompetent at any age. Biden just doesn't have his mental faculties all there and can barely campaign without running out of energy. Trump defies aging as he runs like the energizer bunny out pacing many who are much younger than he is.

• 1 month ago

Hardly. He's in far better mental and physical shape than Trump . . . or Reagan, for that matter.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He's doing town halls answering off the cuff and he can read a teleprompter.  His presentation is not f/ someone too old. I align w/ where he stands on the issues and he's not trump. That's all I need. Plus, unlike trump who surrounded himself w/ relatives and other "yesmen" who were frequently by far not the best person for the job or the yesman he counted on, Biden will surround himself top shelf people. Harris is presidential.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He’s only three years older than trump, and has managed to stay in much better shape.

• Phil
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Doncha geddit ?

He is the nice old grandfather figure to get the votes and the real figure the dems want as President is Kamala.

I give Biden twelve months at most before he announces that he is stepping aside for President Kamala Harris. To ultimately make way for President AOC in 2024 or 2028.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well if he is too old, then so would Trump be before he could complete another term as president if he was to win the election.

• 1 month ago

No.  He is not too old.  Not in this day & age.  Many people in their 70s & 80s work and do so at incredibly demanding jobs.  Warren Buffet is a good example.  Buffet, arguably the richest man in the world remains involved with his mega giant corporation Berkshire Hathaway.  And he is in his late 80s!.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.