I am from a mixed family, Jewish(because my mother's grandma was Jew) (my mother really believes in Torah, too). Iran is against me, idea?

My point is that Even Quran says We should NEVER abandon Torah. I am not Arab, but Iran's parliament law (which was approved probably because of me) says anyone w/ only a Muslim parent (Quran says Islam is For Arab tribe after 2) choose not [Shia] Islam (you know Shias see Imams as holy as G-d and pray to them) should be hanged. For example, they say Ali will hopefully help you. Or O Ali help us

Surely We revealed the Taurat in which was guidance and light; with it the prophets who submitted themselves (to Allah) judged (matters) for those who were Jews, and the masters of Divine knowledge and the doctors, because they were required to guard (part) of the Book of Allah, and they were witnesses thereof; therefore fear not the people and fear Me, and do not take a small price for My communications; and whoever did not judge by what Allah revealed, those are they that are the unbelievers (۴۴)

And We have revealed to you the Book with the truth, verifying what is before it of the Book and a guardian over it, therefore judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires (to turn away) from the truth that has come to you; for every one of you did We appoint a law and a way, and if Allah had pleased He would have made you (all) a single people, but that He might try you in what He gave you, therefore strive with one another to hasten to virtuous deeds; to Allah is your return, of all (of you), so He will let you know that in which you differed; (۴۸)

I Should follow Torah for I am children of Israel, idea??????

Religion is personal to all of us . There is ni distinction as per religion under the commandments of Islam as per their religion . Any Law as u stated is thus against the basic concept of Islam . So , any such Law is invalid and ultra vires of Islam