Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

What makes the story of a movie so good /interesting for you (ingredients) ?

• SW-6
    Favorite Answer

Make it interesting, funny compelling and not 3hours too long.  Something about the movie that pulls me in and keeps me glued to the screen in wondering what happens next, the characters drawing me in, etc.  Movies that moved me like this included Dances with Wolves, Tombstone, Shawshank Redemption, Empire of the Sun, Revolutionary Road... I could go on and on but those I have listed are some of my favorites.  :)

• Laredo

The storyline in a film has to keep my interest from the first moment of the film until the end. I am not keen on films where they drag the storyline out for hours,  the film could have been made shorter and been brilliant.

I also like decent actors who make you believe that they are the characters that they are playing and not have to sit there thinking 'goodness me they cannot act for toffee'.

I am a great film buff and will watch any good film with a good storyline.