are the rumors that 5g hurts your eyes through your LCD screen true?

or is that just fear mongering? i saw comments a while back online that 5g hurts peoples eyes through their LCD computer monitors?

for months now ive had my eyes aching and hurting when using my lcd monitor, ive been using a desktop computer 15 years now and only in recent times had this problem.....i have the brightness turned right down on my monitor....and on warm settings on my monitor too......but my eyes are still aching....i'm a male in my early forties.

can anyone give reassurance that this new 5g doesn't hurt your eyes?  i have no 5g devices in my apartment, but are still paranoid about it.

thanks as well to Robert, very helpful.

• rodcom
    Favorite Answer

Your monitor does not put out 5G, and 5G is not dangerous.

5g Wireless networks for mobile phones do NOT adversely affect your eyes.

Your computer almost certainly doesn't use the mobile phone network in any way, so it cannot be affected.  The 5g network is only connected to the 'external' side of any device using wireless and nothing other than the actual desired data gets anywhere near the screen.

Don't let the conspiracy theorists and rumour mongers feed you with nonsense.

• A.J.

Like windmill noise ear cancer