Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why do women prefer guys who treat them like trash and don't like a guy who treats them well?

• Sherry
    Favorite Answer

It's a sickness in SOME women. They gravitate to assholes like dear old Dad. They want to win in the end and finally please him. Remember that. It's not only the women you abuse that are damaged.

• Alesha

That's only a certain type of woman. Those are the ones you hear about it in the tabloids and on the boob tube. They rarely talk about decent, nurturing relationships because they are boring to most people. Personally I like nice guys period.

They generally don't like men who don't like women. That's probably why they don't want to get with you, contemptuous anon.

The majority of confident women, wouldn't tolerate a man that treated them like trash. Usually the women that are attracted to 'bad boys' are mentally scarred and have a lack of self esteem or may believe they deserve to be treated badly, possibly due to a traumatic childhood.  

Also many women have the 'false' belief that they have the right to change their man, into the 'perfect' man - in their own eyes.  So will continue to put up with his bad behaviour, hoping that she'll be the one to 'tame' him!

Those are mentally ill conservative women 

I know this to be 100% true. Age 16-18 I was a good natured, kind, slightly naive guy who had his life in order, good attitude, everything going for him and cared more about himself than others, he got repeatedly played, friendzoned and when he did secure a relationship, give it 6 months he was cheated on, left for other guys before coming back to me having changed her mind, it’s the way it works. All girls have these “choose the bad guy over the good guy” phase. 

I’m in my early 20s now and since 18 I’ve took a dark path where I had issues, did stupid, dangerous things, used drugs, was violent and nearly got thrown out of university twice. He was way more successful. Obtained what he wanted quicker, approached first, saying they fell for him, longer relationships and not messed around. Now I am better again, I notice I’m slowly getting treated like crap...again🤷🏼‍♂️. 

• User

Most women get over the "treat me like trash" guys at a pretty early age

usually before the age of 25.

Some never do, but they are the exception.

I look around being the age i am. And i see alot of mean people. So its hard sometimes to find someone nice and relationship wise a good partner. Both men and women are equally not good, in my opinion.

Women prefer guys with huge bank accounts.

• Isabel

I do not accept your premise