onthe45 asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Question about Woodward's book about Trump?

When Trump said in his recorded interview with Woodward that he knew just how dangerous Covid was right from the start did he know it would be used in Woodward's book Rage?

That's not what I asked numbnuts!

What do you mean my party? I'm neither Rep or Dem I'm in the UK. I just wanted to know if Trump knew what he said to Woodward was going to be in his book or not. 

Elaine; So why would Trump be so honest, when he must have known he would be exposed when in public he was being so dismissive about the virus?

He wasn't calming the people. He was trying to protect the stock markets and not lose popularity because of people losing jobs. His lateness in reacting probably cost tens of thousands of lives. 

• Jas B

Well he should have known that one of the men who bought down President Nixon was not going to cover up anything he said.  

Which of course he would have done if he really was a "stable genius" or even reasonably clever.

Any airborne virus is dangerous because it spreads so quickly.  Todate, we are told the virus is manmade in Wuhan Lab, but no evidence.  President Trump could have started a panic, but as all Presidents have done since our beginning, they calm the people and give them guidelines to deal.  Woodward and Biden could be hypochondriacs.

I doubt it. But its too late.

• ?

Trump would have known as Woodward was quite upfront about writing a book about Trump. Trump's motive may have been to impress Woodward as Woodward has written several books about US presidents. Trump also knew that Woodward was taping the interviews so Trump would have known that his comments would appear in a book. Keep in mind that Trump is a narcissist with an ego as big as the outdoors and thinks he is the smartest man on the planet.  Remember Woodward along with his fellow journalist Bernstein were the ones who exposed Nixon and Watergate.  In fact US networks have aired those interview tapes. In fact some of those tapes were aired on Canadian TV news as well as Aljazeera. .  Not that it makes any difference I am not an American but a Canadian and expressing my opinion. 

Donald Trump is a Jew lover.

He was speaking to a journalist who was recording him, if he wanted all that to be private perhaps he shouldn't tell a journalist who was recording him