Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Tell me a joke?

cheer me up

• Phil

Did you hear the one about the happy roman? 

He was gladiator.

• Here's 2 long ones that always crack me up...

There's a people from north India called Sardarjis who aren't supposed to be very smart...These jokes were made before the days of political correctness...You can insert your version of "Sardarji" in the jokes as you read them:

Having always been perceived as stupid,Sardarjis get fed up of being the butt of jokes and take up a challenge to show they're as smart as anyone else.The most intelligent of them takes part in a math challenge,watched by his tribesmen in the audience.

The quizmaster asks "What's 40 plus 60"

The Sardarji contestant answers "200"

The audience,feeling despondent, shouts "Give him another chance,give him another chance!"

The quizmaster proceeds to another question "What's 70 plus 15"

The Sardarji contestant answers "80"The audience,growing desperate, shouts "Give him another chance,give him another chance!"The quizmaster decides to give the guy one last chance "What's 15 plus 15"The Sardarji contestant answers "30"The audience shouts "Give him another chance,give him another chance!"....Second joke:There are two Sardarji friends Vicky and Monty.They each own a horse,but they keep getting their horses mixed up.Fed up of the confusion, they decide they need a solution. They both come together and think hard.After a few hours of thinking, Monty finally says "I got it! Let's cut off the ear of my horse, the other one we'll know is yours".So they do, but it's of no use. They still keep getting the animals mixed up.They have another brainstorming session. After much deliberation, Monty proposes they cut off one leg of his horse so that they can distinguish between the two.Vicky agrees and they go ahead with the plan.However, this too fails and they still can't identify their own horses.So they cut off another leg.No use.Then they cut off the tail.Still there is confusion. Miserable and desperate, they discuss and discuss again to find a solution. Finally Monty has a brainwave "Ok,we've been through too much trouble. Why don't we do it this way -the black horse is yours, and the white is mine?"....:)

Donald Trump, and his supporters

Do bankrupt bakers knead to raise some dough?

The best joke I know is Momo :)

• Aaron

A friend told me he had the body of a Greek god. I had to explain to him that Buddha is not Greek.

Trump and Putin spent their honeymoon in Bangkok.