Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Republicans think education turns you liberal?

So, you're admitting that liberals are educated. Then what does that make conservatives? not educated? That's the only logical deduction based on the above question.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not education, indoctrination. Like the critical race theory liberals want to indoctrinate our kids with.

• 1 month ago

Sorry kid, your premise is completely wrong. 20 years ago schools would never have been able to teach "alternate" versions of history. Or the teachers to inject their political views into the classroom. With the rise of the "PC' culture. And the "woke" generation. The education standards have fallen. And everyone of us went through our liberal stage. Once you start working, have a family and own a home. Tell me how much you want liberals in your city rioting over LOSING AN ELECTION !

And don't give me the lie you do have them. Your past history proves you're around 14 years old. I hold FOUR degrees. And I am as far from liberal as can humanly be possible. And none of them are in Gender Studies or Liberal Arts.

Update- Your deflection of your OWN QUESTION proves you have zero education. Parroting liberal talking points, points to liberal indoctrination. You know nothing about Conservatives or Republicans except what your limited education and intelligence has been fed. Your injection of race has proven our point perfectly.

• 1 month ago

It probably does

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

A well read and successful business man that didn't go to college isn't uneducated, he is just not indoctrinated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

But not everyone values education. You are judging from your own set of values. The US has a bigger rural population than most first world countries. We grow food and raise cattle. Different skills are needed there. Educated people still need food. You can't eat books. 

• 1 month ago

No.  I admit that liberals may have attended schools and received a diploma.  But I find that many of them remain uneducated, regardless of their degrees.  

You mistakenly believe that education can only happen in a classroom and that only people with degrees can claim to be educated.  That is not a viewpoint of an educated person.  It is the viewpoint of an ignorant person.

• 1 month ago

Just because one is educated does not mean they are liberal and just because one is educated does not mean they are intelligent.   IF your at least educated that should make sence to you otherwise i have wasted 246 charaters of Yahoo server space

• Sherry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.