Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Isnt it funny how cons insisted on seeing former president Obama's birth certificate but dont care about Gumps tax returns?

Update:

Excellent priorities

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because they are blind Republicans.

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Good thing the State of New York cares.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I agree........................................

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There is a constitutional requirement that aa President be a Natural of the USA There is No constitutional requirement that the President's personal financial statements become public,

You fdon't think Obama's IRS would have taken Trump Out if they could have? You may not LIKE what hes tax returns say but you already know good and goddamned well theyre is nothing ILLEGAAL in them.

Next question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Isn't stereotyping funny?  Isn't it funny how everyone gets dropped into these little boxes whether they cared one way or another about either one?  LOL

• 4 weeks ago

Isn't it funny why Liberals can't understand this?

The Constitution REQUIRES that a President be a "natural born citizen." 

The Constitution says zero, zip, nada about a President's tax returns.

In fact, for about 200 years, nobody ever asked for a Presidential candidate's tax returns.

PS.....it took Obama until 2011 to release his long-form birth certificate.  He could have released it in 2008 and ended all the speculation.  He chose not to.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/27/obama.birth...

• 4 weeks ago

I reviewed the whole birther nonsense when it was first broached by the Hillary campaign.

I found it lacked substance, and have over the years, like many other conservatives, been vocal opponents of birthers.

• 4 weeks ago

A birth certificate is called for by law a tax return is not.  This is a Republic not a democrazy.   We live by rule of law not mob rule. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.