Indian asked in SportsCricket · 1 month ago

Why oh kind sir why IPL generates more revenue then GDP of Australia and is watched by four billion people worldwide, what's your say?

Crutisspots2 and Ungreatful Bastrad keep doing your racist bigotry. It gives fuel to my fire. Play with my fire and you will get burned.

Mr Junx keep doing your racist bigotry and anti India extremism. It gives fuel to my fire. Play with my fire and you will get burned. Push me and I will push back a thousand times harder.

Favorite Answer

Because it's watched by alot of Indian viewers

Bcz its the game of mighty indians.

IPL uses grey water and radio controlled SG balls. 

Ride my sahft. 

All IPL will generate is more Covid-19 cases, you utter numbskull.

I say you should rethink your rants Ashish

The GDP of Australia in 2018 was 1.4 TRILLION dollars in US funds (that is 1,400 billion).  The IPL had a brand value in 2018 of about 6 billion in US funds - that is the estimate of what the league is worth. Actual revenue generated for the Indian economy was much less, in the hundreds of millions US. If the GDP of Australia was a giant oak tree, then the IPL is a clump of grass in comparison.

Update:  The racist is clearly you.  Your 'facts' are provably false.

• Never heard of IPL, this is cricket section, do you know cricket?