Are there any dangers to eating burnt pork?

I’m making pork loin for my neighborhood dinner tonight.  Last time I served it rare and everyone about killed my ***, so this time I’m really gonna stick it to those pricks by burning the damn hell out of the pork.  I want this thing completely burnt to a beautiful black crisp.  However, I don’t want to actually hurt them.  Are there any dangers to eating burnt *** pork?  Thanks!

ya its illegle 

The pork can still say oink!  ITS RAW!!!!!

• garry

no none , burnt pork , well you eat burnt bacon , so theres no difference , except  dont refridgerate it to long after cooking it .

Burnt pork, although it won't taste good, will make no one sick. When it's not cooked enough it can cause severe illness, sometimes fatal.

Why ruin a good piece of pork for people that don't know how meat should be served. 

Cook it the way it should be cooked and if they don't want to eat it take the rest home and have it later in the week.

Next time get a cheap cut like a shoulder or butt and put it in the slow cooker for 8 to 10 hours and serve "pulled pork"

If you really want to serve them burned pork it will not be harmful as I doubt anyone would eat it. But I do think it is a waste of a good roast

• John

Sorry that you miss the entire point of what food and cooking is all about.

Experts advise against eating cooked crispy meats, since there's a pretty good chance they can increase your risk of prostate, pancreatic, and colorectal cancer. A burnt burger can do more than turn your taste buds. It can produce cancer-causing chemicals, too.

I thought everyone had known for decades that consuming a lot of charred, burnt or overdone meat increased the incidence of some kinds of cancer.

dear whatever it is burnt or not... pork is dangerous for health

• kswck2

Overcooking pork might be considered Burnt End's, IF done properly. But from what You are proposing, you just want to ruin a dish for some stupid reason.