What are some ideas for activities etc. I can use as president of a college photography club where all meetings are online?

We've organized a photo critique but I just can't think of fun & engaging alternatives to being together, in person, taking photos. Any ideas?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Sumi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Considering you're at practically zero risk of contracting the Wuhan virus, just get together and do things normally.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do you upload your photos and critique them? 

What about inviting a noted photographer to lecture via Zoom or Skype or whatever (for a fee or honorarium, of course)?

If you are to take photos of the same place and critique them, sign up the members to go there during the week or month previous to your online meeting,  in groups of two to for. Each group decides the theme, set up, mood of their pictures. One of the uploads the pictures and captions before the online meeting.

Have a funny theme.  Halloween selfies, with the most ridiculous costumes devised. Or the funniest mask attachments.  How you intend to celebrate the holidays if you are self isolated or social distancing.  Photographing a short story or a play (e.g. the family poodle and the rest of the family posing for scenes of "The Hound of the Baskervilles"

• 1 month ago

Yes. My idea is that someone with imagination and a bit of derring-do should be president, and not you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.